Today, the popularity of social networks breaks all records, so it is important for each user to keep abreast of events. Today we’re going to talk about how upload photos to Instagram using BlueStacks. Ready to spend a few minutes reading some fun? Let’s get started then!
At a Glance
BlueStacks is a popular emulator that uses desktop system capabilities for Android environment generation. The software has a prominent position in the market due to the following set of advantages:
- high performance gaming applications;
- intuitive user interface;
- multi-language and free basis.
Let’s move on to the immediate topic of our article. There are several ways to upload videos and photos to Instagram through the BlueStacks emulator. In this case, the procedure is identical for different types of files. Step-by-step instructions for putting our plans into practice are presented below:
- Start the emulator and go to the Play Market .
- Create a search query and download the Instagram distribution (the application is installed automatically).
- A shortcut to the program appears on the desktop of the emulator, launch it.
- User interface switches to portrait mode, followed by authorization.
- And now you’re in for the standard procedure. To start publishing, tap on plus sign.
- Choose a video or take a snapshot from the memory of the virtual device and complete the procedure.
BlueStacks works with most popular applications, so there are no difficulties with launching social networks and games. A convenient user interface is conducive to communication with the Android system.